Lyfe, or somewhat like it.

Hello, Saturday. It’s been a while since I last wrote you under the warm sunlight, upon the greeneries of my backyard. This is a silent Saturday, I must say. Not in a good sense, not in a bad sense as well. It is just the way it is.

My 32th year of circling the sun’s journey will end soon, it got me think that whoever mentioned that we cannot live the life like how we always want is brilliant and honest. Because it is true. In contrary, the more I don’t want to live the particular life is the more my life heading to. In that sense, I should stop expecting and judging and start living life with the eyes of a child.

Another thing I picked up is, that it is so hard to wish someone to change as hard as how hard to change our self is. Sometimes, even though people are different but they keep giving the same effect to us. Is it a good sense? Is it a bad sense? Well, it is not about good or bad, it is just the way it is.

If we die one day and by then we would have learnt our life thoroughly, maybe we would get all the conclusion that  life is a cycle that goes over and over without even we realized it is actually a pattern. A pattern that if only we have realized it we would not need to find all answers, because they were all there. Without even realizing it as well, we are actually the eyes of the storms that spread the exact amount of gravity to make people give you the same result no matter who they are.

Maybe, 
lyfe is just like a music playlist. It is a podcast with shuffle and repeat mode.

Comments