A letter to Malicca

I named you Malicca. Means you are the greatest gift ever from the Mightiest of all, Allah.
I named you Titan, one of 53 Saturn's moon and the largest. The only thing in the Milky Way that has atmosphere, beside earth. You are the earth in its primordial days, freezed and awaiting to form.
In Orphic ways, you are the ancestor of the human race. Zeus struck you with lightning and you burnt to ashes. From the ashes, a man was formed.

In a simpler way, you are a hope. From the Almighty.

This is my first letter to you, and might be not the only one. This is my first letter after you sent me so many many letters you slipped underneath my door. Your letters with your drawing inside them. With so many heart shapes, your name and my name.

In this letter, I want to say you thanks. For everything. For every little power you gave me. For every reasons you made for me to keep going and keep dreaming. When the doctor said you were impossible to happen because of your tiny 14mm egg source, you were born with 3,7 kilograms. You are my strength, you are the impossible that possibly happened in my life.

In this letter, I want you to know how much I love you. I love your questions, I love your cry, I love your " I want to be alone" thingy then you closed your door, I love your every nags, I love your witty excuses, I love the way you dance, I love your singing that never stops unless you sleep, I love your words every night "Good nite Bunda, tomorrow will be a better day" which I don't know where you got it from. I love how you take care of me real good. I love everything about you. Simply because I am your mom.

I see you everyday and I watch you grow. But one thing for you to know, that I am not going to be here forever; no matter how much we want to. Someday you will be bigger and find no one on your side. Someday you will wake up on the wrong side of the bed and regret every single turn you made.

When those happens, please remember what I am saying to you now ...

"When that day come, be aware that you are not alone. You have yourself and The Mightiest power with you. The Mightiest who created you like I told you above. The Almighty who turned the impossible possible. You got Allah and you got my pray."

You may not lose yourself, no matter how you lost your way. And as long as you have the courage to start and the power to stop, you will be okay.

I love you always, Malicca. Always.
Bunda.