2017: Tentang Tuhan

Nooooo! 
Get out, get out!
I want to get out!
Bunda, wake up! Do not sleep there, there's a snake!

Kata Luna, di suatu pagi buta, terbangun dari mimpinya.

There was a snake. 
It is small. It is bleeding. 

It is okay. Ada bunda dan bubu, jangan takut lagi. Seprainya sudah diangkat, sudah diganti enggak ada lagi ular dan darah. Lagian, itu mimpi bukan betul-betul kejadian.

Ada Bunda ya. 
Emang Bunda enggak takut ular?

And I was like hit by thunder.
Of course, I am sooooo afraid with snakes.
And Luna knows that.

Hmmm, aku takut juga sih sama ular. 
Nanti kalau ada lagi, kita pukul aja. Oke?

Luna thinks for a while.

Luna mau berdoa aja. 

I might have died being hit by thunder twice.
But her words are so ... thundering and englightening.
And I think it was the moment she learns about the Almighty.
The concept of God when she has no trust on power within and around her.

... and I learnt a lesson.

Comments