32

"Have you ever woke up in the morning and you feel it is no longer yesterday?"

The sun is not coming out of a sudden with the brightest shine,
but it is slowly coming out of the clouds and gently kiss your cheek with its warmth.
Birds are not beautifully sing your favorite song,
but they chirp wildly as your natural alarm to wake you up and tell you to go to the office.
Hearing the little guy beside me calling my name and asking for milk,
and it is a natural call to wake me up from my dream.

I am a dreamer, and I guess I will always be.
But now I realize, that my dreams now are not only about me.
There is a little creature who has bigger dreams,
and my dream now is him.

Who thought I will get through of these things in the age of 32?
But you know what, ... I love it so far.. 
I thank you God, for your countless bless especially for those people who loves me up to this moment.
Yes, that includes you.


Hello, today.

Comments