Love, ... once again












*smiling ....
Maybe like most arians do, I fall in love everyday
I fall in love with the way my son tickles my back
I fall in love with the sun beams that give a blush on my cheek and boost my day with its warmth
I fall in love with the morning dew, softly touch my tongue as i lick the leaf
I fall in love with the cottony sky
I fall in love with the rain drops and how the wind cares my eyelashes
I fall in love with rainbows, i want to shoot its lovely colors to my veins
I fall in love with my depictions of yours
I fall in love with the feeling you gave me
I fall in love with your whispers; they sing me lullaby and hug me tight all through the night
I fall in love of how you'll never let me go
I fall in love of how you tickle
I fall in love of how you chuckle
I fall in love with the white shadows than enlighten my darkest nightmare
I fall in love every time I open my eyes, and I see you in my heart
I fall in love with the crushing sound of my broken heart; for I have fallen with my version of you 
I fall in love with you my love
I fall in love with love

Comments